The Beauty of Sculpture's Unity.
In my painting "The mask" i try to show that god only creates one kind of men but its US who divided them in the name of different religions. It is like all are same from beneath but different from above. Like all are wearing some kind religious mask in front. People needs to understand that whatever the kind of masks they are wearing in front but in the end all are same. All hail down to only one God. By our National Flag i try to show the world that by whichever religious masks we are divided from above we are still bounded by our Nation and our Nationality from beneath (from our roots).
- Artist Name: Vaishali Bhavsar
- Provenance: Procured directly from the Artist
- Authenticity: Accompanied with an Authenticity Certificate
- Color: Brown
- Source: Ahmedabad Police Camp
- Surface: Canvas
- Suitable for room: Home Theater
- Housestyles: Big city
- Hobbies and Interest: Athlete
- Professions: Artist